Our prices for the Research of an Archival Aerial coverage for your AOI, and making of the Coverage map, within the one Geographical Degree Square:
- 1-5 Sorties in the Coverage map.$53
- 6-10 Sorties in the Coverage map$106
- 11-15 Sorties in the Coverage map$159
- 16-20 Sorties in the Coverage map.$212
Our prices for digitizing of the German Luftwaffe Aerial Photographs (paper originals):
- One exposure scanned at 1200 dpi optical resolution$40
- One exposure scanned at 1200 dpi optical resolution. Without possibility of any replace/refund in cases if the exposure will have: Any defects, many clouds, wrong position within the report of coverage or archival reference materials, wrong date.$20
Our prices for digitizing of the Allied Archival Aerial Reconnaissance Photographs (US Air Force, Royal Air Force), original negatives:
Our prices for digitizing of German Luftwaffe Aerial Reconnaissance Photographs and Allied Archival Aerial Reconnaissance Photographs (US Air Force, Royal Air Force), for the Koenigsberg (Kaliningrad) and vicinity areas and some of the Murmansk and vicinity areas (paper and/or film originals):
Our prices for the additional services:
- Making of preview of an one aerial reconnaissance exposure, at 36 dpi optical resolution, with providing orthorectified and geo-positioned file for the Google Earth PC software (KMZ-file)....$15
We do have the bonus program for our long-term clients. When the sum amount of completed orders for you will be greater than 500$, you will begin to collect bonuses. That bonuses you will can use within our services, to pay for them. The maximum amount of bonuses, which you will can receive depending of sum amount of your orders is 10% from the sum amount of the completed order. You can read the Terms and conditions of the Bonus program in the "Member Area", by clicking on the "Bonus Program" button.
You will receive a $7,5 dicount for scanning of the exposure, which preview you perviously ordered. So the scanning price for that exposure will be $32.5. That discount is only suitable for German Luftwaffe Aerial Exposures, which is held on the paper originals, exclude the Allied Aerial Exposures and aerial exposures for the Koenigsberg (Kaliningrad) and vicinity areas and some of the Murmansk and vicinity areas.