Placing of the order for the Research of Archival Aerial Coverage for your AOI
Complete steps to get Archival Aerial Images digitized:
1) You're placing the order for the Research of Archival Aerial Coverage and the creation of the Coverage Map, for your Area Of Interest.
2) We're making the research within the archives, to find sorties of Aerial Photograps that will meets your requirments. If we will found no sorties, which is meets your requirments, we will make a short textual brief of the sorties in the nearby to your order time-frames.
3) If we will find the sorties, which are meets your requirments, we will send you an invoice for the prepayment, according our Contract-Offer, placed on this web-site.
4) After the receiveing of the payment for the invoice sent, within the 7 business days, we will prepare the coverage map, for your AOI. This map will be based of found archival reference materials for the each found sortie, which is meets your order requirments.
5) After you'll receive the coverage map, you will can choose the exposures, which are you will want to digitize. After making of your decision, you should place an order for the digitizing, via the Member's Area on this web-site. After receving and checking of your order, we will send you an invoice for the digitizing order, that you've palced. The report and the coverage map is will never expire. So you will can order any amount of digitial copies whathever you want, in any time.
6) After the receiveing of your payment for the digitizing order, within 14 business days, we will prepare digitizal copies of exposures you've ordered. The digital copies is come in the JPEG 1200 dpi optical resolution, uncompressed format, which will be packed in separate ZIP-archives.
7) Allied aerial exposures will be scanned in the same way, but within up to 25 business days.